Your brakes are one of the most important components of your vehicle.You need the confidence of knowing that your vehicle is going to stop when you apply the brakes. This is why we only use high-quality parts when repairing your brake system back to its original specifications.
Having your brakes checked and replaced adequately, saves you time and money in future auto repair expenses.
Have your brakes checked at Tom & Arties at least once a year – more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area. Our technicians are experts in all brake repair services.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
1) Never drive with the parking brake on.
2) If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
3) If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
4) Check your brake fluid along with other car fluids. If you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you have a leak.
Here are some common signs that you should pay attention to:
1) Your vehicle pulls to one side when you apply the brakes.
2) The brake pedal sinks to the floor when pressure is maintained.
3) You hear or feel a scraping or grinding sensation during braking.
4) You hear a high-pitched, piercing metallic sound while the vehicle is in motion.
5) The “brake” light on the instrument panel lights up.