Heating and Air Conditioning
Does your vehicle’s air conditioning system vent blows warm air? Does the heater blow cool air?
We can help! We have the latest A/C equipment available and use only environmentally friendly refrigerants and chemicals. Along with this equipment and our M.A.C. certified technicians we can diagnose, repair and maintain your vehicle’s A/C and heating system that is safe for our planet and future generations.
A thorough inspection includes:
– Inspecting the interior controls and blower.
– Checking radiator coolant levels, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat.
– Testing the compressor belt.
– Checking for leaks or other damage.
System testing includes:
– A cooling system pressure test
– Comparing the A/C pressure to manufacturer specifications
– Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
– Check the interior vent air temperature